Possibility of for weeks or months while the work is being done ?
Make things simple and put some of your furniture and belongings into storage.
Why self-storage makes sense for home improvement projects:
- Keeping your furniture and gadgets safe: so they won’t get knocked over, chipped, or damaged.
- Giving your builders space to work: it’s easy to get on with the job if there’s room to manoeuvre.
- Having space to live – as you won’t be surrounded by things removed from rooms being worked on.
- Making decorating easier: no need to keep re-arranging or covering all your belongings.
- Decluttering: so you can sort through your things and you only move back what works with your new interiors.
- Being flexible round the builders: if the builders aren’t ready for the new white goods, fitted kitchen or bathroom suite you’ve ordered, you’ve got space to keep them until they are.
Self Storage Centre Locations
Knockmore Industrial Estate
Moira Road, Lisburn
(opening May 2019)
605 Antrim Road
500 metres from the